|“As a Postpartum Doula I get the opportunity to be your guide, support and friend through the amazing journey of parenthood”
I offer emotional support for Mom and Family. Emotional support encompasses listening, giving evidence based suggestions, helping to find additional resources as needed (i.e. support groups), listening to your birth story & assisting in sibling transition and care for the older sibling.
- Breast-feeding support & education: assisting with latch, body and baby position, introducing bottle along with breast, pumping education and support & supply assistance if necessary.
- Infant Education & Care: this includes swaddling, bathing (both sponge and bath), diapering both cloth & disposable, baby wearing including determining the right carrier for you, calming methods for colicky & fussy babies.
- Physical support to the Mom & Family: assisting in care of the infant so Mom can recover from birth, some light housekeeping such as baby laundry & helping to organize the nursery. I can also run errands during the day.
- I’m available to answer both medical & non-medical questions. I am here to help you determine the best parenting style for you. I’m a licensed Emergency Medical Technician.
- I’m available for daytime, evening and night support with a minimum of 4 hours. I am also available for prenatal visits to assist with registry, nursery organization and any support you may need prior to labor.
*Free Initial Interview*
Doula Services in Los Angeles, California and Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Glendale, Silverlake, La Crescenta, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey